CubuSynth - Engine
- 2 VCO cores (voices)
- 4 simultaneous wave forms per voice + 4 Modulation Outputs
- Wavefolder per voice
- Pulse Width modulation
- Linear and exponential FM inputs
- 1 V/oct tracking stable over up to 10 octaves
- Chaos generator with external clock input
- Complex internal normalized modulations
- Size: 24HP x 3U / 121mm x 129mm
- Depth: 35mm (measured from the front panel)
- Max. Current Draw:
The CubuSynth Engine is a dual analog VCO with wave shaping functions, internal modulations and a chaos generator.
It is based around the 3340 chip and features 4 Waveforms + Wavefolder per VCO and 4 Modulated Outputs, all simultaneously.
The CubuSynth Engine can work as 2 independent VCOs, or as one complex FM oscillator.
With its inernal "Chaos Engine" it creates semi-random voltages, generated by the 2
oscillator cores. This signal is then normalized to the CV inputs for Pulse width
modulation and exponential FM.
Each of the 2 VCOs offers a switch to select one of the 4 waveshapes to be used by the
wavefolders, and the linear FM input normalisations.